Volo Scooters in an international brand and will not be responsible for any legal issues resulting from ownership or operation. Please note that this product may not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Standards in your country or region. This product is not intended for operation on public streets, roads or highways. Please treat this product as a hobbyist item until your local laws and allowances are verified.
Serious injury can result from the unsafe operations of this product. Operator can minimize these risks by using the following safety equipment: safety helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee pads and appropriate footwear.
DO NOT operate this product in traffic, on wet, frozen, oily or unpaved surfaces or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Avoid uneven surfaces, potholes, surface cracks and obstacles.
DO NOT use a water hose to clean this product. See Product Handbook for more information.
This product is recommended for riders 14 YEARS OF AGE and older.
- Persons without excellent vision, balance, coordination, reflex, muscle and bone strength and good decision-making capabilities should not use this product.
- Minors without adult supervision should not use this product.
- Persons unwilling or unable to take responsibility for their own actions should not use this product.
- The user of this product assumes ALL risks associated with its use. To minimize these RISKS, the user must wear safety helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and kneepads and appropriate footwear.
- This product is ELECTRIC! DO NOT ride this product in wet conditions, puddles or rainy weather.
- The recommended minimum age for riding this scooter is 14 years old.
- To avoid damage to the motor and footplate, do not overload the scooter.
- Never ride with another person.
- Inspect your scooter thoroughly before each use for loose or missing parts.
- Avoid unintentional starts by turning the scooter off while not in use.
- To avoid the risk of an electrical short circuit, do not use your Electric scooter in the rain and never spray or wash off your scooter with water.
- Do not place the battery near fire or heat.
- To avoid damage to the battery, do not use the charger if it has been damaged in any way.
- Keep hands, face, feet and hair away from all moving parts.
- Do not touch the motor or wheels while they are rotating.
- Brakes are designed to control speed as well as stop the scooter. Practice braking for proper slowing down and smooth stops.
- Maintain your SCOOTER as recommended in this Product Handbook.
- Use only quality replacement parts as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Inspect the entire scooter prior to each use. Replace any part that is cracked, chipped or damaged before use.
*NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO OPERATE THE SCOOTER WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
*NEVER ATTEMPT TO OPERATE THE SCOOTER WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL.
If a situation arises that is not covered in the manual,
proceed with caution and use good judgment.
Contact your dealer.
if you need further assistance.